A risk free bet is a bet that you have no risk of losing. If you win the bet, you receive cash. If you lose the bet, it is credited back to your account as cash with a 1x rollover. The 1x rollover means you need to wager that same amount one time before you can withdraw.
Rules around risk free bets:
- Risk free bets apply to straight wagers only (bet against the spread, Moneyline or over / under).
- You cannot parlay a risk free bet.
- Only your first cash bet qualifies.
- Your risk free bet must be cash, you cannot use Free Play.
- XBet will specify if the risk free bet applies to bets Against the Spread (ATS), Moneyline, Total or all three.
- Up to $250 Risk Free Bet Against the Spread
- Dallas Cowboys +6.5 vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers -6.5
In this example, the Buccaneers are favored by 6.5 points. If you bet $500 on the Buccaneers to beat the Cowboys by more than 6.5 points and they win by 7 or more points, you win your bet. If the Buccaneers win by only 3 points, XBet will refund you $250 cash with a 1x rollover.
Remember, only your first cash bet qualifies.