The possible reasons for your card being declined include the following:
- Incorrect or mismatching information: Check that your card details (Card holder’s name, Card number, Expiration date and CVV code) are correct and try to deposit again.
- Card blocked for international transactions. Call the number printed on the back of your card to let your bank know you are making an online purchase and have them remove the block on international purchases.
- Insufficient funds: Check your available balance and try again.
- Expired card: Make sure your card is not expired or due to expire this month.
The following common issues in player profiles will most likely result in an unsuccessful card transaction (card declined):
- The First Name is initial only.
- First and Last Name are identical.
- Billing Address incomplete or outdated. The billing address and phone number entered must match those associated with your credit card.
- Gender is empty or incorrect.
- Phone number. The number requires updating or the area code missing.
- Contact your bank: Check with your bank about adjusting daily withdrawal or online purchase limits. Payment declines may be due to limits set by your bank.