A rollover is an industry-standard wagering requirement that must be met before your funds are available for payout. Most bonuses awarded at XBet comes with a rollover requirement attached.
This means that if you claim a bonus, you must rollover (wager) your bonus funds and initial deposit amount a set amount of times before you are eligible for a payout. For Sportsbook bonuses awarded on deposits, typical rollover requirements vary from 3 to 10-times rollover based on your deposit amount.
This means that if your bonus is tagged with a 3-time rollover requirement, you must wager the full amount of your deposit and bonus at least three times before you can request a payout.
Rollover restrictions are a standard requirement attached to all bonuses at online sportsbooks world-wide. XBet prides itself in offering its players in offering some of the lowest rollover requirements in the industry.
The only way to avoid a significant rollover requirement is to reject a bonus. As per industry-standard, all deposited funds must be wagered at least once prior to requesting a payout.
If you have not used your bonus, you can call customer service and ask them to remove it from your account. If you have already used all your bonus or a portion of the bonus, you must complete the rollover requirements.
To find out your remaining rollover:
- Login to your XBet account
- Go to the ‘Cashier’ section
- Click on ‘Payout’
- Submit your payout with your preferred withdrawal method available.
- Our System will calculate the rollover for you.
- If you have completed the Rollover requirement, your withdrawal will go through as normal.
- If your withdrawal is rejected due to Rollover, a pop up screen will inform you of this. At this point, you may request the calculation automatically by clicking on the ‘My Rollover‘ green button. This will send you an email, to your registered address on file, with your complete Rollover calculation.
If you have any issues you can reach out to our customer service team by email at [email protected], or via the chat box at the bottom of your XBet screen. It would be our pleasure to calculate this for you.