Digital Photos of your Documents
We can only accept legible, clear and un-cropped copies of documents.
- We suggest that you use a scanner, digital camera or smartphone to take clear photos of documents.
- If you’re sending digital photos of your documents, take the photos in a well-lit room and without flash.
- You can also activate the macro feature on your digital camera or smartphone for photos taken from a close range. You can find this feature in your digital camera/smartphone focus settings.
- We do not accept black and white photos of documents.
- Send us color copies of at least 600dpi image resolution, for good quality photos.
- We do not accept black and white scanned copies of documents.