A wager on one team is called a Straight Bet.
XBet allows bettors to combine multiple selections into one wager. This is called a Parlay.
When you create Parlays wagers, every selection added to your bet slip increases the wager odds and your potential payout. This makes Parlays a potentially quick way to score a huge profit on a small wager. For your bet to win, every selection in the parlay must win.
To create a Parlay simply:
- Add your wager selections to the Bet Slip (displayed on the right side of the homepage).
- Select the ‘Parlay’ option in the Bet Slip and enter your Bet Amount.
- Click ‘place bet’ and follow the confirmation process to completion.
Not all wagering options can be combined into a Parlay:
- Proposition plays and future bets can’t be parlayed.
- XBet allows a maximum underdog odds of +500 for circled plays included in parlays.
- In case of a tie or no action, the parlay will revert to a lower-level payoff, except in a 2-team parlay (tie reverts to a straight bet).
Did you know? : A Las Vegas resident cashed a 15-team parlay in 2016, turning a $5 wager into more than $300,000.