It is the sole responsibility of each player to ensure he or she understands and fully complies with any laws or regulations regarding online gambling, applying in their own countries or states/provinces.
By agreeing to open an account with XBet, you acknowledge being already aware of any such law or regulation within your jurisdiction, and that it is legal for you to place a bet via the Internet, and for XBet to receive your bet via the Internet.
Each player is entitled to ONE account only. If multiple accounts are used, all bets will be void and profits will be reversed. XBet reserves the right to close any Duplicate Account at any time. Any bonuses, free bets and winnings obtained by using a Duplicate Accounts will be voided and forfeited.
“Double action” is not permitted either. Duplicate accounts will be defined as all or any combination of the following: one account per player or household (even if there is more than one computer in use at the address.), IP address, device, phone number, email, credit/charge card, etc. It is the customer’s responsibility to get in contact with one of our representatives to inform and get management authorization in case that this policy has not been complied. Management has the right to approve or revoke your participation with XBet at any time and reserves the right to terminate the account permanently.
XBet does not accept wagers from professional gamblers. We cater to players looking for enhanced gaming experience and we do not allow wise guy action, syndicate players, sharp side movers, or players betting only proposition bets. We reserve the right to limit steam plays and wise guy action. If any of these activities occur, then all winnings will be considered illegitimate and the account will be terminated.
XBet also holds the right to update or modify the list of restricted countries, at any moment and without any previous notification.
Some countries NOT appearing on the list may be subject to additional restrictions, such as Credit or Debit Card Deposit bans.
Residents from the following countries ARE NOT ALLOWED to open accounts with XBet:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Anguilla, Antigua And Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius And Saba, Bouvet Island, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, China, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gambia, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Greece, Guinea-Bissau, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Israel, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Niger, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Poland, Réunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Ascension And Tristan Da Cunha, St. Martin (French Part), Saint Pierre And Miquelon, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Korea, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Svalbard And Jan Mayen, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, United Kingdom, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Wallis And Futuna, Yemen.
XBet SMS, Email and Phone Contact Policies
- By agreeing to open an account with XBet.ag, you acknowledge and agree upon potentially receiving daily, weekly and monthly Emails, SMS’s and Phone calls from our company with promotions, bonuses, newsletter information, updates about new game releases, tournament invitations, contest updates, survey’s, Gifting, Text to Screen, Coupons, Informational Alerts, Trivia, Loyalty Program w/ Points/Prizes, Query Service.
- In order to opt-out from any SMS Campaign simply reply back to the text received with the Keyword STOP, once this is done NO MORE SMS’s contacts will be sent to the registered phone number, Message and Data rates may apply.
- In order to receive help from one of our representatives from any SMS Campaign simply reply back to the text received with the Keyword HELP, once this is done one of our representatives will reach out to you as soon as possible to the number registered in your account, Message and Data rates may apply.
- Supported carrier list = AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, Cricket, Virgin Mobile, Iowa Wireless, Metro PCS, ACS Wireless, West Central Cellular, Bluegrass, Plateau Wireless, AWCC, Cincinnati Bell, Cellular South, Carolina West Wireless, Immix Wireless/Keystone Wireless, Golden State Cellular, Cellcom, ECIT, GCI/Alaska Digitel, Inland Cellular, Illinois Valley, Nex-Tech, Chat Mobility, NW Missouri Cellular, NE Cellular One of PA, Element Wireless, MTPCS, Thumb Cellular and Viaero Wireless. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- How we collect and store information depends on the section of the site you’re visiting, the activities you take part and the services you select. For example, you may need to provide some personal info in order to access certain features or services, such as news bulletins, mailers or when you open a sports betting account. You may also need to provide information when you take part in contests or to access interactive areas of our site.
- Similar to many other sites, XBet also accrues info through the use of tools such as cookies and tokens that recognize and hold information from every visit. The cookie may also store the visitor’s username and password, sparing members from having to re-enter their credentials each time they visit the site. It also keeps track of the number of visitors and their actions while visiting the web page.
- Message frequency may vary as we send various notifications, games schedules, promotional information among others.
- Message and Data rates may apply depending on your provider.
- If you would like to opt-out of our SMS campaigns simply reply to any message you have received from us and text the word STOP, this will automatically remove you from future messages. If you want to receive help from one of our agents simply reply to one of our messages with the word HELP and one of our representatives will contact you shortly.
SMS Terms for Account Updates and Offers
Message and data rates may apply. Recurring monthly messages. Text ‘STOP’ to 52807 to opt-out at any time. For help at any time, text ‘HELP’ to 52807. Participating Carriers: All U.S. Based Carriers. Messages may be delayed or undelivered for various factors. Xbet, carriers (including, but not limited to, T-Mobile) and any service providers utilized by Xbet to send messages are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
SMS Terms for Payment Notifications
Message and data rates may apply. 1 msg per transaction. Text ‘STOP’ to 87591 opt-out at any time. For help at any time, text ‘HELP’ to 87591. Participating Carriers: All U.S. Based Carriers. Messages may be delayed or undelivered for various factors. Xbet carriers (including, but not limited to, T-Mobile) and any service providers utilized by Xbet to send messages are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
What we do with the collected info
- Similar to other online betting services, XBet collects information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualized experience. The aggregated information (information that does not personally identifies users) may be used in several ways. For example, information regarding usage patterns can be combined with other info obtained from multiple users to help enhance our site and services. This helps XBet to learn which pages are visited most or what features are most attractive and to communicate with costumers about their registration and customization preferences.
- Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site (our Web hosting service for example) may access such information. Although, we will only use this information as permitted by law in these cases.
Affiliated sites, linked sites, and advertisements
- XBet expects its partners, advertisers, and affiliates to respect the privacy of our users, however, third parties may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. Although, since such activities are beyond the control of XBet and this policy, XBet has no responsibility for the actions or policies of such third parties.
- You should also note that any information voluntarily disclosed on message boards or in chat areas, can be viewed, be collected, and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other web services.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 21. If we learn that we have personal information on an underage user, we will delete that information from our database.
We can be reached by contacting:
- Email: help@XBet.cr
Changes to XBet Policy
- XBet reserves the right to change this policy at any time, so we suggest members to check this page periodically for possible changes. The continued use of our services following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
- This policy and the use of this Site are governed by the Netherlands Antillean law. If a dispute arises under this Policy we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in our legislation. The costs and fees related to a possible mediation will be shared equally by all the parts.
- If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following legislation: Netherlands Antilles (And under the rules of Curaçao). Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be submitted to any court with jurisdiction to do so.
- XBet is controlled, operated, and administered entirely within the Netherlands Antilles. This statement and the policies outlined are not intended to acquire any contractual or legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
Materials in this website are Copyrighted and all rights are reserved. Text, graphics, databases, HTML code, and other intellectual property are protected by International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, reengineered, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission. All of the trademarks on this site are trademarks of XBet or of other owners used with their permission.
Database Ownership, License, and Use
XBet warrants and you accept, that XBet is the owner of the copyright of the Databases of Links to articles and resources available from time to time through http://www.XBet.ag. XBet and its contributors reserve all rights and no intellectual property rights are conferred by this agreement.
XBet grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use database(s) accessible to you subject to these Terms and Conditions. The database(s) may be used only for viewing information or for extracting information to the extent described below.
You agree to use information obtained from XBet’s databases only for your own private use or the internal purposes of your home or business, provided that is not the selling or broking of information, and in no event cause or permit to be published, printed, downloaded, transmitted, distributed, re-engineered, or reproduced in any form any part of the databases (whether directly or in condensed, selective or tabulated form) whether for resale, republishing, redistribution, viewing, or otherwise.
Nevertheless, you may on an occasional limited basis download or print out individual pages of information that have been individually selected, to meet a specific, identifiable need for information which is for your personal use only or is for use in your business only internally, on a confidential basis. You may make such limited number of duplicates of any output, both in machine-readable or hard copy form, as may be reasonable for these purposes only. Nothing herein shall authorize you to create any database, directory or hard copy publication of or from the databases, whether for internal or external distribution or use.
The materials in this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. XBet disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. XBet does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. XBet does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not XBet assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall XBet be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if XBet or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall XBet’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, including but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
Facts and information on this website are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed on the website. Changes may be made at any time without prior notice. All data provided on this website is to be used for information purposes only. The information contained on this website and pages within is not intended to provide specific legal, financial or tax advice, or any other advice, whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. The services described on this website are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided in our website is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available to XBet and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
Links and Marks
The owner of this site is not necessarily affiliated with sites that may be linked to this site and is not responsible for their content. The linked sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Links to other websites or references to products, services or publications other than those of XBet and its subsidiaries and affiliates at this website, do not imply the endorsement or approval of such websites, products, services or publications by XBet or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles or phrases at this website may constitute trade names, trademarks or service marks of XBet or of other entities. The display of trademarks on this website does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted. Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission or other copying of modification of trademarks and/or the contents herein may be a violation of federal common law trademark and/or copyright laws and could subject the copier to legal action.
Confidentiality of Codes, Passwords, and Information
After opening your account, you must take all reasonable steps to avoid disclosing (whether deliberately or accidentally) your username, password and/or account number to anyone else.
Any activity on your account made where your username and password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid, whether or not authorized by you, and we shall not be liable for any claims in the event that you disclose your username, password or account number to anyone else (whether deliberately or accidentally).
If you have reason to believe that such details are known to an unauthorized third party, or that your account has been compromised in any way, you must immediately call our customer service line and change the password.
You agree to treat as strictly private and confidential any Subscriber Code, username, user ID, or password which you may have received from XBet, and all information to which you have access through password-protected areas of XBet’s websites and will not cause or permit any such information to be communicated, copied or otherwise divulged to any other person whatsoever.
Additional Legal Notes
- To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate XBet and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, XBet and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in the Country of Curaçao, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
- If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Netherlands Antilles. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
- If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Netherlands Antilles, under the arbitration rules of the country of Curaçao. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
- If any provision of this agreement is void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby.
- By accepting these terms and conditions you agree to receive additional marketing and promotional materials via email and phone.