XBet makes wagering simple.
- ‘Create‘ an XBet Account.
- You will need a positive account balance to place a bet. You can make a deposit using our available methods.
- Choose a ‘Deposit‘ Option. and Select a Bonus.
- Deposit Funds into your XBet Account.
- Learn About Betting Odds and Place Sports Bets. We have a complete help section on ‘How to bet guides‘ available for you.
Once you have completed these steps, and your account is funded, visit our Sportsbook and learn about Darts betting:
Types of darts bets available:
Allows you to bet on who you think will win the match.
Draw No Bet
Only available in the Premier League (February–May).
It allows you to back who you think will win. However, your stake will be refunded in the result of a draw.
Correct Leg Score
this allows you to bet on the exact score of the contest (when the tournament is scored in legs).
Correct Set Score
This allows you to bet on the exact score of the contest (when the tournament is scored in sets).
Bet on who you think will hit the most 180’s in a match.
This allows you to bet whether you think the total amount of 180’s will be under or over a specific number.
Back a player to win or lose, after applying a positive or negative handicap to their score.
This allows you to back who you think will record the highest checkout in the match.
Back whether there will be a 9-dart finish in the match–usually at high odds!
To Win First Leg
This allows you to back who you think will win the opening leg of the match. This will always heavily favor who has the ‘throw’ in the first leg. However, it’s an excellent opportunity to get good odds on a break of throw.