Includes NFL, NCAA College Football, CFL and Arena Football
- Games must take place on the site and date scheduled (Unless otherwise specified).
- Football games must go 55 minutes for action. Any game called before 55 minutes is complete, will be graded No Action and wagers will be returned, except for those wagers that have already been determined at the time of abandonment or postponement.
- All settlements are based on results and statistics provided by the relevant league’s governing body such as www.nfl.com , www.ncaa.org , www.cfl.ca, www.arenafootball.com
- Any post-game disputes by either team that alter the final outcome of a game at a later point do not count towards grading.
- Overtime counts towards sides, totals, moneylines, 2nd half wagers.
Additional Rules For Specific Wager Types
- First half betting – The first half must be completed for wagers to have action
- Second half betting – The second half must be completed for wagers to have action. Overtime counts towards 2nd half wagers.
- The following rules apply for Live Betting:
- Markets do not include overtime unless otherwise stated.
- Offering: Lines are offered at the discretion of XBet. We do not guarantee having a line available at any point in the game. All Live-Betting wagers are to be placed exclusively online. Live In-Play lines are offered for televised games on selected sports.
- Information Displayed & Score Board: Although we make every effort to ensure all Live In-Play information displayed is correct, information (such as score and time of game and other) is intended to be used as a guide and we assume no liability in the event that any information is incorrect.
- Transmission and Bet Delays: For security purposes and to allow bookmakers to closely monitor odds in order to avoid past-post due to transmissions delays, any bets placed on live betting events are automatically delayed.
- Players may experience a maximum delay of 15 seconds (plus any additional network delays) depending on the sport and the venue of the match. Please be aware that transmissions described as “live” by some broadcasters may actually be delayed.
- The extent of any delay may vary between customers, depending on the network set-up on which they are receiving data.
- Past-post: If it has been determined by XBet that a bet was placed after the outcome of an event is known or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, etc) open and settled bets in question will be cancelled.
- Line Errors: In the event where an obvious error has been identified, all bets with that error will be cancelled.
- In the event that the format of a match differs from our displayed information, we reserve the right to void any wagers.
- Grading: Although every effort is made in order to grade bets as soon as an outcome of a market is known, our system needs to obtain the official result in order to settle pending wagers; this process could take a few minutes.
- If the outcome of a market cannot be officially verified, we reserve the right to delay the settlement until official confirmation is obtained. In the event of an incorrect settlement of markets, we reserve the right to correct them at any time. In the event a match is not finished or played (e.g. disqualification, interruption, withdrawal, changes in draws etc.), all undecided markets will be voided.
- Please refer to our betting rules for information on how we settle specific markets.
- ‘Automatically Accept Any Odds Change’ feature: Depending on the sport, odds may change drastically from one moment to the next. If the option to “Auto Accept Changes” during confirmation is turned ON, bets will be accepted at the current market odds without any warning or option to cancel the bet. Please be aware that Live betting wagers CAN NOT BE CANCELLED, and players are responsible for enabling and disabling this option at their discretion.
- Game Props are accepted as single wagers only. (All Game props graded as per NFL.com)
- Overtime counts towards outcome unless otherwise stated.
- In the event of an abandoned game, wagers will be graded no action unless the proposition outcome has already been determined.
- All props are graded as per NFL.com stats.
- Cross sports props (specials) must be played the day of event (Sunday only in the case of the Super Bowl cross sports lines).
- Notes are included on most of the Super Bowl props.
Overtime does count on the following props
- Odd or Even Totals – A score of zero or number ending in zero by a team will count as even.
- Score 1st Wins – Will the team that scores first in the game also win the game.
- Winning Margin – Predict the scoring band within which the result falls.
- First/Next Scoring Play – predict whether the first/next scoring play is a touchdown, field goal or safety (“Team” Any Other option = Safety). PATs (Point After Touchdown) do not count.
- Total 2nd Half Points – Predict either the second half or a team’s second half total points.
- To Score Last – PATs (Point After Touchdown) do not count.
- Longest/Shortest Field Goal – Graded as per longest/shortest made unless specified otherwise.
- Correct 1st 2 Scores – PAT’s (Point After Touchdown) do not count.
- Kickoff/Interception/Fumble returned for a Touchdown – Must be returned on the same play to win.
- 1st Touchdown/1st Sack/1st Turnover/1st Punt – Predict the team that achieves the first touchdown/sack/turnover.
- First Offensive Play– Graded as per the first offensive play from scrimmage (excluding Penalties). In the event of the kick off being returned for a touchdown then bets will stand for the following kick off. Incomplete or intercepted passes will stand as a Pass play. A fumble on exchange to the RB will stand as a Run play.
- Time of 1st Touchdown/1st Field Goal -Winning bets must predict the time when the first touchdown or field goal occurs. All bets are timed in accordance with the official match clock.
- Score in 1st x minutes (game must go at least the designated amount of minutes. If there is a score at exactly x, then yes is the winner)
- Touchdown/Field Goal in Quarter – Winning bets must predict whether a touchdown or field goal will occur in the defined Quarter. The Quarter must be completed for bets to stand unless the bet has already been settled. Bets will be void (no action) if the Quarter is not completed.
- Touchdown Shirt Numbers – Winning bets must predict the aggregate total of the shirt numbers of the touchdown scorers in a game or games.
- Make Field Goal – Winning bets must predict whether the player attempting a field goal is successful or not. This bet is only valid on a field goal attempt where the ball is actually kicked. Fake field goals, bad snaps, penalties or other plays that do not result in an attempted field goal will be deemed void (No Action).
- Team to call 1st Timeout – Forecast which team will call the 1st timeout. Timeouts lost by any other means, e.g. Coaches Challenges, Injuries etc. do not count.
- Score 3 Unanswered Times – Forecast whether either team will score 3 consecutive times during the game. A Score excludes any PAT’s (point after touchdown or 2 point conversions).
- First/Last and Anytime Touchdown Scorer – Forecast the name of the scorer of the first/last/anytime touchdown in the game, or whether no touchdown will be scored. The Field refers to any player not specifically listed. Players must be active (as per the official NFL Game Book) for bets to have action. The player in possession of the ball as the plane of the end zone is broken is deemed the winner. QB’s listed must cross the goal line with the ball to be winners.
- Double result – Graded as per the results at half-time and the final result.
Overtime does NOT count on the following props
- Highest scoring half – Push rule applies.
- Team with Highest Scoring Quarter – Push rule applies.
- Highest Scoring Quarter – Dead heat rule applies.
- All regular players must play in the game for wagers to have action (Official NFL.com Game Book will be used for Substitutions and Active Players), Quarterbacks must start for action (Including match ups).
- Push Rules apply for player match ups.
- For season long props, players must be active (as per the official NFL/NCAAF Game Book) in the first game of the season for wager to have action.
- For Props involving statistical totals for a single game, the game must go 55 minutes for wagers to have action, regardless whether the total has been reached or not.
- Quarterback props are based on gross passing yards gained.
- Overtime counts towards player props unless otherwise stated.
- Field Refers to any player not listed in a prop.
- Defensive Players (Tackles= Solo+Assisted).
- First Rushing Attempt or Reception will be graded as per NFL.com play by play.
- NFL win totals and match ups are based on teams completing a 16 game regular season schedule
- AFC/NFC conference champs winners are the teams that represent each conference in the Super Bowl
- Divisional winners are based on teams completing a 16 game regular season schedule (NFL Tie Break Rules Apply)
- NCAAF regular season wins and match-ups are based on teams completing all scheduled regular season games. Conference Championship & Bowl Games do not count towards regular season win total.
- Futures are graded at the end of the designated Period