Cricket Betting Rules
- Betting on matches affected by the weather will be settled in line with the official result provided that, in the case of Test matches, at least one ball has been bowled. In the event of a Test match being abandoned due to weather before a ball has been bowled or a match being abandoned due to any reasons other than weather, all bets are void.
- With Test Series betting and Series specialty bets, the full number of Tests must be played, otherwise all bets are void. Bets on individual Tests will stand. Outright betting – Limited Overs Matches: In matches affected by adverse weather, bets will be governed by the official competition rules. When no price is quoted for the tie and the official competition rules do not determine a winner, bets on the outright result will be void.
- For ‘one-day’ matches, in the event of a tie or draw, match bets will be void unless a price was on offer for the tie. Bets are also void if the match is abandoned or void.
- Top Series Batsman/Bowler: All bets have ‘action’.
- Top Batsman betting applies to the first innings only, unless otherwise stated, and bets stand irrespective of the number of overs bowled. Bets on selected players who do not bat are losers.
- Batsman Match-Ups (1st innings only): Batsman must each face at least one ball for bets to have ‘action’. In the event of a tie, all bets are void.
- Bowler Match-Ups (1st innings only): Bowlers must bowl at least one ball for bets to have ‘action’. In the event of a tie, all bets are void.