- Wagers will be settled based on the official result as declared by the official governing body of the specified competition.
- Postponed matches must be played within 24 hours of the originally scheduled start time to have action, otherwise they will be graded “No Action”.
- If a player or team is misspelled, all wagers will stand unless it is obviously wrong or clear that it was not the player or team playing that match.
- If the event of a match or map starting but not being completed, all wagers will be graded “No Action” unless a player is disqualified after the start of the match, in which case the player or team progressing to the next round or being awarded the victory will be used for grading purposes.
- If a match is played before the scheduled start time, then all wagers placed after the actual starting time will be graded “No Action”.
- If a match or map is replayed due to a disconnection, all wages on the specified market will be graded “No Action” unless the result is already determined.
- If a player or team is given a walkover on at least one map before the match starts, all wagers will be graded “No Action”
- If a map is replayed due to a non-player related technical problem, pre-match wagers will stand on the replayed map in accordance with the official result.
- If the required number of maps are changed, or differ from those offered for betting purposes then all wagers on handicap betting, total map betting, correct score betting and ‘Race To’ Maps will be graded “No Action”.
Visit our E-Sports betting section now.