- A player is deemed to have played in a tournament or a specific round once they have teed off. If a player withdraws, retires, or is disqualified after having teed off, bets will stand.
- In tournaments affected by bad weather or other reasons, bets will be resulted on the official result regardless of the number of rounds played.
- If the tournament is abandoned, any bets placed after the last completed round will be void.
- Official tour site results at the time of trophy presentation are used for settlement purposes (subsequent disqualification after this time does not count).
- In the event of any withdrawal, 2 ball and 3 ball bets will be void.
- 2 Balls, which player will shoot the lowest score in the listed round. If both players retire at the same hole, the market will be void. Market will be void if both competitors achieve the same score for the affected round. Action if player tees off on first scheduled hole.
- 3 Balls, which player will shoot the lowest score in the round. Dead heat rules apply.
- Winner, all winner bets are settled on the player awarded the trophy. The result of playoffs is considered. Where a tournament is reduced from the scheduled number of holes for any reason (e.g., bad weather conditions) winner bets (except “First round leader” bets) placed prior to the final completed round will be settled on the player awarded the trophy.
- For wagers placed during the week of the tournament, golfers who withdraw before their scheduled Day 1 tee time, will be graded as “No Action”
- Group Betting, the winner will be the player achieving the highest placing at the end of the tournament. Dead-heat rules apply except where the winner is determined by a playoff.
- Finishing Position, in the event of a tie for a finishing position the tied position will count. For example, a tie with 7 other players for 5th place will count as a finishing position of 5 Dead-heat rules apply.
- End of Round Leader (e.g., First round – Winner) Settlement is based on the tournament score at the end of the specified round. Dead-heat rules apply.
- The 4 majors are US Open, US Masters, USPGA and the British Open.
- All golf future wagers have action, regardless of if the player tees off in the 1stround or not. A future wager is defined as any wager placed before the Monday of the tournament week.
- Dead Heat Rule is applied in any situation where there is a tie, unless tie/draw was offered for wagering on the event.
- In case of any delay (rain, darkness…) all undecided markets remain unsettled and the trading will be continued as soon as the round / tournament continues.
- In tournaments affected by bad weather or other similar reasons, bets will be settled
- on the official result regardless of the number of rounds played.
- If players are displayed incorrectly, we reserve the right to void betting.
- If a golf round is abandoned, all undecided markets will be void.
- A player can be considered as action, if he tees off on his first scheduled hole
- Dead heat rule applies for 3 ball markets.
- If all 3 players retire at the same hole, the market will be void.
- 2 Ball markets, if both players retire at the same hole, the market will be void.
- If a player which is listed in the group retires, all related and undecided markets will be void