- If the outcome of a market cannot be verified officially, we reserve the right to delay the settlement until official confirmation.
- If markets were offered when the outcome was already known, we reserve the right to void any betting.
- In the case of any obviously incorrectly displayed or calculated prices, we reserve the right to void betting.
- If the outcome of a market cannot be verified officially, we reserve the right to void them. In the case of an incorrect settlement of markets, we reserve the right to correct them anytime.
- If a match does not adhere to the generally accepted format (e.g. unusual period length, counting procedure, format of a match etc.); we reserve the right to void any market.
- If the rules or format of a match differ from our accepted norm, we reserve the right to void any market.
- If a match is not completed or not played (e.g. through disqualification, interruption, withdrawal, changes in draws etc.), all undecided markets are considered void.
- Markets including will be listed as (incl overtime) when overtime is included. Overtime is included on most, but not all, live markets.
- Xbet has discretion on which lines it offers. We are unable to guarantee to have a line available at any point in a game. You must place all live-betting wagers online. Xbet offers live in-play lines for televised games on selected sports.
- Although Xbet makes every effort to display all live, in-play information correctly, use information (such as the score of the game) as a guide. Xbet assumes no liability in the event that any information is incorrect.
- Any bets placed on live events are automatically delayed for security purposes, and to allow bookmakers to closely monitor odds in order to avoid past-post due to broadcast transmission delays.
- Players may experience a maximum delay of 15 seconds (plus any additional network delays) depending on the sport and venue. Please be aware that transmissions described as “live” by some broadcasters may actually be delayed.
- The extent of any delay may vary between customers, depending on the network set-up on which you are receiving data.
- If Xbet determines that you placed a bet after the outcome of an event, or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a score), Xbet will cancel your open and settled bets in question.
- When there’s an obvious error in Xbet’s lines, Xbet will cancel all bets with that error.
- Depending on the sport, odds may change drastically from one moment to the next. If you turn on the option to “auto-accept changes,” Xbet will accept your bet at the current market odds without any warning or option to cancel the bet. Please be aware that Xbet cannot cancel live-betting wagers, and you are responsible for enabling and disabling this option at your discretion.