The general betting rules set out here may be modified at any time at our sole discretion. There are exceptions or variations to these rules for certain sports. Please always consult the sport-specific rules of each sport, found under the sport name, as the sport specific rules will take precedence over the general rules.
For sports without specific sports rules, general rules will apply.
For anything not covered by these rules, Xbet reserves the right to decide on an individual basis. If the rules or format of a game differ from the accepted norm, Xbet reserves the right to void betting.
- If markets were offered when the result was already known, we reserve the right to void any betting.
- In the case of an incorrect settlement of markets, we reserve the right to correct them anytime.
- If the result of a market cannot be verified, we reserve the right to delay the settlement until official confirmation. If the result of a market cannot be verified officially, we reserve the right to void them.
- Markets including overtime will be displayed as (Incl overtime) next to the market name.
- In situations where the event is played at a venue different to that listed, all bets on the event will stand provided the game is not switched to the opponent’s venue and home and away team for the game are not reversed, in which Xbet reserves the right to void betting
- In the event of a change of opponent from the one listed, all bets for that game are void.
- If a game does not adhere to the normal format (e.g., unusual period length, counting procedure, format of a game etc.); Xbet reserves the right to void betting.
- Xbet reserves the right to change the market offering at any time as well as suspend or close betting on events before the scheduled start time.
- In the case of any obvious line errors, we reserve the right to void betting.
- Xbet reserves the right to suspend odds during an event due to failed transmission or other technical related issues or if fraud is suspected.
- Xbet reserves the right to void bets at any point due to technical fault or palpable errors
- Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Rules for the specific sport, if a game is postponed or abandoned and is completed within 48 hours of the previous scheduled start time, then all open bets will be settled with the final result. If the game is not completed within 48 hours, then all undecided bets are considered void.
- If a game is stopped before the completion of the game time and not finished on the same day. Markets where the result is already known at the time of the game stopping (the result has already been decided) such as ‘First Team to Score’, ‘First Touchdown Scorer”, etc. will stand. All bets where the result is not already known will be void unless otherwise specified in the sport specific rule.
- Race to Xth Point (incl. overtime): Unless otherwise stated, if a game ends before the Xth point is reached, this market is considered void.
- Half/Quarter/Period Markets: Unless otherwise stated, only goals/points/corners etc. scored in the respective period will count towards settlement of the market.
- Odd/Even Markets: Unless otherwise stated, total counts of zero will be settled as Even.
- Head to Head: Unless otherwise stated in the sport specific rules, at least one competitor must finish the event, or all bets will be void.
- If one or more competitors fail to start all bets are considered void.
- If all competitors are disqualified or otherwise excluded all bets are considered void.
- If both competitors in a head-to-head achieve the same result and no draw odds are offered, then all bets are considered void.
- Statistics provided by the official score(s) provider or the official website of the relevant competition or fixture will be used to settle wagers. Where statistics from an official score(s) provider or official website are not available or there is significant evidence that the official score(s) provider or official website is incorrect, we will use independent evidence to support bet settlement. In the absence of consistent, independent evidence or in the presence of significant conflicting evidence, bets will be settled based on our own statistics.
- All futures markets have action. If a participant does not compete in the event, the wager will be considered a loss, unless otherwise stated in the sport specific rules.
- In cases where the event is cancelled then all bets will be declared void.
- In cases where the venue for an event is changed, we reserve the right to void any betting.
- Unless stated otherwise, whenever the organizing association deems it fit to include any necessary rounds, games, or series of games (e.g. Play-offs, Play-outs, Postseason) following the end of the so-called Regular Season in order to determine the classification, league winners, promotion/relegation, etc., Xbet
- will consider the results and outcomes from these games for settlement purposes. For example, seasonal bets on the team winning the NHL will refer to the Stanley Cup Winners.
- Wagers that will settle based on the result of Regular Season standings will clearly state “Regular Season” on the market and will be settled as such.
- All events are settled based on the award ceremony or the competition’s official scoresheet, without taking into consideration the results of any subsequent investigations or disqualifications.
- Dead Heat rules apply for Future markets. A dead heat is when two or more competitors tie for a position in an event. In these cases, dead heats will be paid based on the number of positions tied for divided by number of competitors tied in that position.
- All bets made before a venue change will be voided.
- If the game starts but is abandoned or suspended at any time before the game reaches a natural end and the game does not resume within 5 hours, then all bets on that player will be void.
- If any player selected for any bet type does not participate in game, then all bets on that player will be void.
- For Soccer only, if any player selected for any bet type does not start the game, then all bets on that player will be void.
- All Player Markets include overtime for bet settlement. Penalty shootouts are not included.